CE says extradition bill withdrawal aims to create dialogue
HKSAR's Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor said the four actions announced by the government, including the withdrawal of the extradition bill, in essence, aim at laying the groundwork to create a widely-engaged dialogue in society to help the city move on.
- China to raise retail fuel prices
- HKSAR govt to cancel National Day fireworks display
- Sept 18 Incident memorialized across China
- National Day holiday travel forecast unveiled
- Museums partner to issue 'passport' to visitors
- 42 significant contributors honored medals and titles